The 51st ESBOC Symposium will take place at Gregynog (nr. Newtown, Wales) on 19th-21st May 2017, starting at 3.00 pm on Friday 19th May.
The 51st meeting will have the theme of chemical synthetic biology. The Chair is Prof. Dek Woolfson (University of Bristol).
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Don Hilvert (ETH Zürich)
- Roman Jerala (University of Ljubljana)
- Andrew Turberfield (University of Oxford)
- Alexander Kros (Leiden University)
- Paul Verkade (University of Bristol)
- Martin Warren (University of Kent)
- Cheryl Kerfeld (Michigan State University & Lawrence Berkeley National Lab)
- Anna Peacock (University of Birmingham)
A full provisional programme is now available.