The 50th ESBOC Symposium will take place at Gregynog (nr. Newtown, Wales) on 20th-22nd May 2016, starting at 3.00 pm on Friday 20th May.
The 50th meeting will have a general biological and organic chemistry theme. The Chair is Prof. Chris Abell (University of Cambridge).
The plenary speakers include:
- John Robinson (University of Zurich)
- Angela Russell (University of Oxford)
- Robert Liskamp (University of Glasgow)
- Brian Shoichet (University of California, San Francisco)
- Peter Leadlay (University of Cambridge)
- Rudolf Allemann (Cardiff University)
- Helen Hailes (UCL)
- Clifton Barry (NIH, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Sarah O’Connor (John Innes Centre)
- Andreas Plückthun (University of Zurich)