The 55th ESBOC Symposium will take place at Gregynog Hall (nr. Newtown, Wales) on 20th-22nd May 2022, starting at 3.00 pm on Friday 20th May.
The Chair is Prof. Robert Field (University of Manchester).
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Tom Grossmann (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Olalla Vázquez (Marburg University)
- Nina Hartrampf (University of Zurich)
- Martina Delbianco (Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces)
- Yi Jin (University of Manchester)
- Helen Hailes (UCL)
- James Errey (Evotec)
- Andrew Wilson (University of Leeds)
- Luiz Pedro de Carvalho (Francis Crick Institute)
- Julia Butt (UEA)
- Ali Tavassoli (University of Southampton)