The 54th ESBOC Symposium will take place at Gregynog (nr. Newtown, Wales) on 15th-17th May 2020, starting at 3.00 pm on Friday 15th May.
The Chair is Prof. Sarah O’Connor (Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology) .
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Ulrike Eggert (King’s College London)
- Barrie Wilkinson (John Innes Centre)
- Hajo Kries (Hans Knöll Institute)
- Emily Flashman (University of Oxford)
- Christine Beemelmanns (Hans Knöll Institute)
- Matthew Powner (UCL)
- Benjamin Lichman (University of York)
- Florian Hollfelder (University of Cambridge)
- Nigel Richards (Cardiff University)
- Nicholas Turner (University of Manchester)
- Anne-Kathrin Duhme-Klair (University of York)
- Carmen Galan (University of Bristol)