The 53rd ESBOC Symposium will take place at Gregynog (nr. Newtown, Wales) on 17th-19th May 2019, starting at 3.00 pm on Friday 17th May.
The Chair is Prof. Sabine Flitsch (University of Manchester).
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Peter Seeberger (Max-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Freie Universität Berlin)
- Barbara Imperiali (MIT)
- Nicola Pohl (Indiana University, Bloomington)
- Göran Widmalm (Stockholm University)
- Roberto Adamo (GSK Siena)
- Anthony Davis (University of Bristol)
- Rob Field (John Innes Centre)
- Bruno Linclau (University of Southampton)
- Gavin Miller (Keele University)
- Jerry Turnbull (University of Liverpool)
- Carmen Galan (University of Bristol)
- Kevin Pagel (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Isabelle Compagnon (Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1)
- Perdita Barran (University of Manchester)
- Douglas Dyer (University of Manchester)
- Elizabeth Fullam (University of Warwick)
- Rob Young (GSK)
A programme is available here.